ABOUT SCARAB DIGITAL:
Are you ready for superheroes, science fiction, time travel, space travel, and rom-coms? Scarab Digital is a fun and driven creative studio that makes awesome interactive motion graphics and provides equipment rental services for the film and television industry.
For over 20 years, our Vancouver-based team has been collaborating with our clients to transform their creative vision into reality.
As part of the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for the full realm of the marketing and communications needs for Scarab Digital.
In our fast-paced and ever-changing environment, you live and breathe for curveballs and are adept at pivoting and problem solving on the fly – you will never work the same day twice. You are creative, collaborative, hard-working and have a track record of delivering high quality results. Positivity, resourcefulness, proactiveness and sense of adventure with a go-getter attitude are a must!
- Oversee all the Scarab Digital’s marketing projects
- Direct, manage and implement marketing strategies that aligns with company’s vision
- Strengthen the company's market presence
- Refine and determine brand presence and exposure within the film and TV industry
- Strategize and create website and social media contents
- Coordinate and support corporate projects that require communications components and presence, such as demo events, job fairs etc.
- Provide meaningful reports and analysis on social media platforms
TO BE AN ALL-STAR:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 (five) years or more of marketing communications experience.
- Minimum 3 (three) experience in working with digital contents for social media platforms
- Strong ability to work with various graphic applications, software, and tools, such as Creative Suite, in particular: Illustrator, Premier and After Effects.
- Precise and impeccable attention to written AND graphic details
- Proficient administrative and management ability, to work efficiently with all departments and project types
- Passionate about technology and willingness to learn new software as needed.
- Strong ability to juggle various projects, shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work after/overtime hours from time to time.
WHY WORK HERE:
At Scarab Digital, we provide a fun, vibrant and dynamic environment that embraces creativity and innovation. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to work on cool major studio film and television projects
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Company-sponsored professional development program
- Paid time-off during Christmas
- Fully stocked kitchen and pantry with plenty of scrumptious and nutritious snacks
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at Scarab Digital!
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.